- Round-trip transportation.
- Bilingual guide.
- Tour of the archaeological site of Tulum.
- Snorkeling in an underground cenote.
- Zip-lining and rappelling in the jungle.
- Snorkeling and rappelling equipment.
- Buffet lunch and beverages.
- Medical insurance.
- Basic swimming skills are required to take part in the water activities.
- Tour is not recommended for those who have limited mobility, breathing problems, recent surgeries or heart conditions; pregnant women and those unable to perform moderate physical activity.
- Minimum age requirement applies for this tour.
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellent must be biodegradable.
- Bring comfortable clothes, water shoes, and closed-toe shoes.
- Take extra cash for souvenirs or tips.